Well tomorrow I move back to Lakeland.
i like remy’s portable stripper pole
↳ ESFP (The Performer)
ESFPs live in the moment, enjoying what life has to offer. They are especially tuned into their senses and take pleasure in the sights, sounds, smells, and textures around them. ESFPs like to keep busy, filling their lives with hobbies, sports, activities, and friends. Because they’d rather live spontaneously than plan ahead, they can become overextended when there are too many exciting things to do. An ESFP hates nothing more than missing out on the fun.
Although they are characteristically fun-loving, ESFPs are also typically practical and down-to-earth. They are grounded in reality and are usually keenly aware of the facts and details in their environment, especially as they pertain to people. They are observant of others and their needs, and responsive in offering assistance. ESFPs enjoy helping other people, especially in practical, tangible ways.
- more likely to use emotional coping techniques over spiritual or physical resources
- tend to look to authority in education rather than expressing intellectual curiosity; prefer hands-on learning
- among most likely to stay in college
- more likely than other types to watch more than 3 hours of television per day
- second highest in all types in marital satisfaction
- among types with lowest income
- at work, tend to be satisfied with co-workers but dissatisfied with job security, stress, salary, and accomplishment
- Personal values include home/family, health, friendships, financial security, and spirituality
- Overrepresented in healthcare, teaching, coaching, and childcare occupations
- famous esfps: elizabeth taylor, ronald reagan, marilyn monroe, and paul mccartney
this isn’t even a problem
I definitely wasn’t cool in high school. I really wasn’t. I did belong to many of the clubs and was in leadership on yearbook and did the musical theater route, so I had friends in all areas. But I certainly did not know what to wear, did not know how to do my hair, all those things.
Page 1 of 1325